colld(or Kate) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 2 years (954 days).
I'm 33, living in Wroclaw, Poland all my life (love the city). I have a cat and a dog. I really like receiving postcards from all around the word and I'm always happy with them. Thank You for time and thought You put in the card that You sending me. :)
Any card you send is welcome :) but I would especially love to receive postcards with octopuses :)
If by some bizarre reason You can't get one (card, not octopus), below will suffice ;)
- sharks, jellyfish and other underwater creatures
- Siamese fighting fish (Betta splendens)
- minerals and rocks
- illustrations by this artist -> https://www.instagram.com/rhads001/
- Tom of Finland
- male nudes (like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1120803)
- marvel or dc characters (wolverine, winter soldier, deadpool, etc.)
- games (mass effect, dragon age, mirrors edge, deus ex human revolution, witcher etc.)
- star wars
- art of Alphonse Mucha
- military (tanks, planes, ships)
- pin up girls
- dogs (labradors), wild horses, wild cats (especially lynx)
(not spiders, snakes, and cute domestic animals, please - I'm getting chills when I pull them out from mailbox)
Belarus - cards from series Fauna of Belaus (cards I already have: https://colldpost.wordpress.com/tag/fauna-of-belarus/)
China - Jingzhou - please send me postcards with monument of Guan Yu (it's amazing :D and mega big)
Please don't send me any advertisement cards or cards in envelope.
And please no christmas or other holiday cards (I'm not fond of this holidays). Unless it's with octopus :)
What to write to me? Anything about yourself :) What food you like, what animals you have, what's bugging you about your city, what books you recommend etc.
You can write short sentence in your language (with translation).
Best wishes and happy postcrossing :)
PS If You send me a postcard and it expired, let me know and I'll register it.
PS2 My postcards for swap: https://goo.gl/photos/P52fbLypyrwDQBSy7 Message me if You like something.