Hi and thanks for stopping by :)
I started using Postcrossing in April of 2015 and don't have any preferences yet - I'd be happy to receive any card you choose to send me.
I like traveling, so tourist postcards showing nice parts of the city or area you live in are very appreciated. But really, any type of card is fine.
If you don't know what to write, here are some ideas - but don't feel obliged to write about these!
* How was your day?
* What's an average day in your life like?
* What do you do for a living?
* Any hobbies or interests of you
* Places you've traveled
* Your dream vacation
* Your religious, spiritual or philosophical beliefs
* Books or websites that inspired you
* Your greatest dream that you yet want to achieve in life
Happy Postcrossing and best wishes from Sweden,
SE-82211 / ashiyamizuki / China / 8/Apr/2015