Hello, I am Hsin-Jou Yeh (葉欣柔)from Taipei, Taiwan. The meaning of my name is “appreciate the mildness” based on the word meaning. My parents name me this and hope me to become a mild girl. Now I am 21 and I am a senior (who majors in English) in National Taiwan Technology University. (國立台灣科技大學) My hometown, Taichung(台中), means “Central Taiwan”, which is seen as the second biggest city in population in Taiwan. I have always dreamed about being a teacher, and I am taking the related courses and preparing for getting the certificate. I have lots of hobbies like reading novels (detective, romantic, historical ones), playing badminton or volleyball, writing postcards or letters, collecting tiny stuff, and chatting with people from all over the world. Recently, I am watching the series called “How I met your mother” and “Suits”. Also, I am learning Korean and Japanese. If you are interested in being a pen pal with me, please let me know.
-Country/City That I Have Been To:
China-Xiamen, Chaochou, Hungchou, Changsa
Japan-Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Kyoto, Osaka, Hokkaido, Sendai
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City
2. train/ airplane
3. stars/galaxy /something astronomical
4. dog(especially Akita and Shiba)/cat/sheep/deer/bear/rabbit/alpaca/guinea pig
5. ancient sites/figures/words
6. books/poems/inspirational quotes
7. map of the country/ city/ MRT
8. night view/firework
9. flowers: lavender, plum flower, cherry flower
10. colorful postcard/nice drawing/ cute illustration
14. people who look friendly/ happy/ beautiful/ handsome
15. Japanese animation or manga/cartoon character: 拉拉熊Rilakkuma, 角落生物Sumikko Gurashi, 卡娜赫拉Kanahei
16. culture or history of every country
18. city view/ landmark
(You can check the gallery to get to know more about my favorite. If you choose something interesting for you to send to me, it's okay!!)
-Have No Idea What To Write?
1. You can write something in your language to me. Please also tell me how to pronounce it.
2. You can share your favorite quote or what your job is like.
3. If you are from Japan, Korea, or France, you can write in your mother tone since I hope to enhance my proficiency of your language.
4. If you are from China, you can share some nice places in China with me.
5. If you can write in Chinese or you want to practice your Chinese, it’s okay for me. (I can read both traditional and simplified Chinese)
6. If you have any questions about me, Taiwan, or Chinese, feel free to write them in the postcard.
1. Please write the time, place, weather
2. No envelope
3. Please don’t write mere several words (I hope to know you more)
4. Please don’t write too cursively (or I won’t get your point)