I live in Seattle with my husband of 33 years. I keep busy at my law firm job and volunteering with a local neighborhood legal clinic.
I love postcards! Send me one from your area or any card you would love to receive yourself.
If you have them i would love to receive a birthday postcard in May or a Christmas postcard in December.
I notice some people use Postcrossing favorites for a wish list, but mine are actual cards I've received that I like.
***PLEASE NOTE: I write my cards in cursive, but I think not everyone can read cursive now. If you receive a card from me and have trouble reading it, please tell me in a message. I keep copies of my cards sent and I will be happy to type out the text from my card for you.***
I prefer my cards written and stamped, thank you!
Other things I love:
- spending time with friends and family
- podcasts: Happier with Gretchen Rubin; Happier in Hollywood; By the Book; The Postcardist
- my dozen houseplants
- outdoor container gardening
- pretty nails (I love Jamberry nail wraps)
- armchair travel
- photos as memories
- photos as art
- attending local events and activities with my hubby
- sightseeing in my own city (Seattle)
- sci fi (esp Star Trek and Star Wars)
- Big Bang Theory
- American Volkssport Association (www.ava.org)
- Walking 4 Fun (walking4fun.com)
- giving blood when I can
I look forward to hearing from you!