We are a couple living in the south of France.
We both love video games, music, and discovering new places.
Here is a list of what we enjoy the most (but your postcard doesn't have to be related to anything in that list, especially because I must forget things) :
- Animals : cats (If you have a "chats enchantés" postcard, that would be awesome ! ) , owls (❤️ ❤️ ❤️), panda, mice, donkeys, bears, butterfly, dragonfly, any birds.
- Different typical landscapes (sea, mountains, countrysides, forests, cities...)
- geeky things
- Harry Potter, Game of thrones, elves from the Lord of the Ring.
- All Disney (JB is a fan of Eeyore !)
- Cute drawings (for example gorjuss, but anything else is fine)
- old costumes
- any card in the "favortite postcard wall"
-In order to improve my postcard album, I'd love some "flag" postcard (it can be the mere flag or any postcard where you can clearly see the flag of your country). I'll update a list of the country I've got so far once I begin to receive some.
List of flags i've got:
Russia, Canada, Netherlands, Belarus, Ukraine, USA, UK, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, India, South Africa
We don't have any "favorite" kind of cards so feel free to send anything you like, it can be bought or made yourself, just send something that you want to share.
---> You can also write anything and if you have no idea, just tell us about your place or passions.
We hope to find some cards soon in the mail box :). Reading the postcard you send, answering your card, looking for the perfect card to match a profile and writing and decorating the postcards are the reasons why we LOVE postcrossing :)
Hope to read from you !
We usually register my cards on the day we receive them, but if you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.
Feel free to add me on facebook if you wish but please, tell me that you come from Postcrossing !
For people who will receive postcard from me : If by any chance I have not uploaded any picture of the card (I can forget or have no possibility), if you can take one I would be really glad.
My postcard albums :
Happy Postcrossing !