Hello! This is Natalie from Macau!
Postcards are awesome because I see them as kind of connection between friends. Once I receive your postcard, I consider you my friend. So it would be nice to listen to your story if you want to ;)
Moreover, I am interested in cultural differences from mine to yours. So it would be most appreciated if you could tell me the culture of your city or country, such as festivals, taboos, etc. I am eager to learn more language. Please teach me some words in your own language (and please provide English translation as well)!
Last but not the least, would you mind to recommend me the must-goes and must-does in your place? That would be wonderful!
following are my preference ...
- Food and Drinks. I would be glad to learn more about the food culture in your country. If possible, send me a card printed with your national food and drinks.
- something can show the characteristics of your city or country. e.g. traditional costumes, national flag, significant pattern in your country, etc.
- landmarks of your place
- postcard with MERRY-GO-ROUND,, really like it!
- map of your city or country
- lovely furry animals, dogs, cats, etc.
- special and meaningful postcards
Can't wait for your postcard and your story!!!