I've beautiful stamps, I used it to send postcards. I try to match card and stamps to your wish lists and interests.
Do it too!
I love beautiful stamps. Add a few, take half a postcard or send me used in envelope.
Thank you! :)
Something about me..
I'm Paulina, 26 y.o., happy wife & mum.
In my spare-time I read books (love J.Moyes and N. Sparks), play Fifa with my husband and Geocaching recently.
I'll be happy with every single postcard of:
* MAXICARDS or maximum cards (the same view on postcard and stamp)
* greetings from ... (I have Australia, Beijing, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guang Dong, Hungary, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kharkiv (from Galushki cards), Latvia, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Poland (tylko jedną ze zbożem), Philippines, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Taiwan, Ukraine (from Galushki cards), USA)
* impressive moon at night
* city you're living in (without churches, sculptures, museums and other boring buildings). I like nightview :)
* impressive landscape, maps
* symbol of your country
* folklor, native citizens in original, national costumes (from your country)
* vintage touristic card, like this: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3354886
Look at my favorites ;-)
**Please, NO flowers, fruits; ad and free cards, selfmade and printed :P **
I would like to get a little souvenirs like: used tickets, a lucky coin, cookie, sweets or whatever you want. I love tea, you can give me a one bag. I also collect magnets, if you send me one I will send something in return ;)
Please, write something in your native language and translate it :)
Direct Swaps - I'm looking for people from another countries, who want to exchange with me. One card or package with souvenirs or sweets...
If you have a few minutes, watch this film about my country: Poland. Feel invited! http://youtu.be/jXPeofkW-Pw
Happy postcrossing! :)