chanelle05(or Kathrin) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,918 days).
My name is Kathrin. I live in Dortmund.
It is so interesting to exchange postcards and get to know more about other people's life anywhere in the world. And it is really fun to think about which postcard you can send out to someone completely unknown.
As for me, any kind of postcard is welcome but I would especially be happy about postcards with
- SEASON'S GREETINGS
- sights from the city you live in
- flowers and garden scenes, autumn leaves, trees, and winter landscapes
- scenes from the beach with pebbles, sand, lighthouses, sea shells or beach chairs. (I love the blue and white ones!)
- churches and museums or interesting buildings(architecture, statues, paintings and glass windows, e.g.)
- cards with fashion
- if you have a typical recipe of your country or region that fits on a postcard :-) I would like to try it out
- Peanuts (Snoopy, Lucy, Charlie Brown, and all their friends)
- Calvin and Hobbes (if there are any postcards)
But please avoid to send cards in envelopes. I like the stamps and the text on the back of the cards.