cf72(or Carola) is a member in Sweden . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,375 days).
I was born in 1972 and have the hereditary disease Cystic Fibrosis/muscoviskidoze. There is no cure for it unfortunately. Im doublelungtransplanted and kidneytransplanted, all because of this disease.
I am a christian and believe in god and try to have hopes, positive thoughts, and see possibilities in life, much thank´s to my faith:)
My interests is gardening, write letters and cards, painting, volounteering in Church, my three spobsorchildren, embroidery, solve crosswords, train with our dog and much more. I have started a site at facebook called vykortshjalpen (www.facebook.com/vykortshjalpen) where you can ask if you want postcard if you are in a kind of need or if you want to sent to someone who is.
While Im a big fan of gardening and grow up plants, I have an odd request ;) , please send me some seeds of a flower from your country or any other seeds. Put them and the card in an envelope and send it. That would make me so happy :)
But it´s free to send, not a coercion :)
I like almost all kinds of postcards (NOT "DARK" cards with negative/boring motives like art and paintings. NO "EMPTY" cards without a greeting),but especially cards with following motive:
* Cystic Fibrosis-motives
* Food or bakery, that is TYPICAL for your country
* The singer Celine Dion
* Funny animals and people
* Dogs (especially English cocker spaniels)
* Angels and Jesus postcards
* Statues of Jesus in churches
* Retro cards with funny motives
* Postcards of the Russian painter Elisabeth Boehm (especially the ABC-serie)
* Anne Geddes baby-pictures
* Cards with wisdom Words and good advice
* Tatty Teddy
* The comic figure Tweety
* Before easter, Halloween and christmas time, I prefer postcards with typical motive for that season.
* Near my birthday (29th of April), it would be fun with a birthday-card in your language or just a ordinary birtday-card :)
Take a look at my postcard-helping site at facebook: www.facebook.com/vykortshjalpen
You can either answer an ad or write an ad yourself, but you must be in difficulties in some way.
If you still don´t know what to send, take a look in my gallery, or just feel free to send a card with a motive that makes us both happy :)
Well, thats all from me. Have a nice "postcard"-day !