ceoramalho(or Carlos) is a member in Brazil . He has been a member for over 8 years (2,982 days).
Hi! I am Carlos, a 37-year-old teacher, from Guaraci, a little town in South-Eastern Brazilian countryside, graduated in Portuguese and French languages and a book lover! I believe I have the best job in the world: I'm a story teller in our local Elementary school!
I love traveling and besides several places in Brazil I've been to Paraguay, France, Switzerland, Austria, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Peru! I still have many countries I would love to visit, including Iceland, Mexico, Israel, Spain, Italy, S. Africa, UK, Netherlands, Norway, Czechia , Portugal, Poland, Albania, Estonia, Germany, USA and so on...
Some suggestions to send me:
- Paris/Prague/Barcelona/NYC/San Francisco/Sapporo/Perth/Capetown/Verona/ Iowa state
- Paintings (specially Hopper, Dalí, Frida and Botero)
- Classical movies
- Children's book illustrations
- Royal families (From UK, Prince Harry & Meghan)
- Anything linked to France
- Beautiful roads
- Amy Winehouse/Freddie Mercury/The Beatles/U2/Elvis Presley
- Anne Frank / Malala Yousafzai
- Things linked to Jewish culture
- Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)
- Chernobyl power plant / Pripyat city
- Cemeteries / Abandoned and desolated places
- Black & White or Very colourful cards (love RED)
- Gandhi, Luther King, Rosa Parks, Mandela, Lady Diana, Mother Teresa and any person who made this world a little better through peace is welcome in a card! :)
Those are just suggestions, if you want to be creative, go on!!! :)
No home printed, please!
Please, no guns/violence/military related cards!
If you want to include a coin/banknote from your country or a rare one, I would love!! European coins and banknotes before Euro are also very welcome!!!
If you have a card from a "rare" country, which is not so common to have cards from like most in Africa, Oceania and some island countries... here is the perfect home for it!!! :)
How about making some children happier? They are in hospital and a card from you would make their day!!! Please click on the links below:
The number of expired cards has increased a lot - mostly to people who no longer log on to this site :( I take it seriously and having expired cards is frustrating...
In the spirit of Postcrossing, please remember to register *all* cards you receive from Postcrossers or close your account if you have lost interest in this project... be fair with us all!!!
Deleted postcards (As for January 2018): United Kingdom (2), Finland (1), Ukraine (2), Russia (3), Canada (2), Turkey (1), China (2), Germany (2), Belarus (3), Switzerland (1), South Africa (1), India (1), Taiwan (2) and USA (1)