carlafed(or Carla) is a member in Italy . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,936 days).
My name is Carla Federica (Federica is the middle name, that's why I chose carlafed as username) and I live in Genova, a port in NW Italy. I live in a small house with a large garden, on the hills, 10 Km from downtown and the sea. I live with my life mate Luca and 4 cat girls. My daughter is presently living in Rome, so I visit there often.
I will enjoy every postcard I receive :-))
Here are some postcard themes I prefer:
* Art: paintings by an artist of your country, or a sculpture or peculiar architecture, classic or contemporary
* Historical monument: something that speaks about the past of your town/region/country or simply tells a story
* Faces of the world, folklore, dancing and festival, costumes, typical habits of your town/country/region
* Artistic photography
* Botanical illustrations
* Metro stations, particularly those in Moscow, Russia
* Africa and African art
* All kind of traditional art and craft
* English novels: Jane Austen, the Bronte sisters, and most of English literature
...or look in my favourites (these are postcards I wish to receive :-) but still do not possess).
Postcards I do not like very much (and you can keep for the persons who like them):
Multiview; Modern buildings; Famous people (I prefer ordinary persons ;-)), Disney and cartoons in general; Ad card (unless artistic);
And please please please, if you can, I do not like folded cards (these are not postcards ;-)); no envelope, no touchnote postcards; no postcards made from simple cardboard ... if it is possible for you, please send me a real postcard, written and stamped, thanks a lot.
se avete cartoline di piccole città, paesi o frazioni mi fanno veramente piacere (per piacere specificate il nome del comune) Grazie :-))
E se volete condividere su facebook le vostre esperienze di postcrossing, siete invitati a entrare a far parte del gruppo "Postcrossing in italiano".
Thank you for reading this and for sending me a postcard ♥ :-)) ♥
Wish you the best