Ciao! I am Carla Federica, a 65 year young girl living on the hills near the city of Genoa, a port in NW Italy. I live in a small house with a large garden, 10 km from downtown and from the Mediterranean sea. I share my house with my husband Luca and 3 female cats ... plus occasional visitors. My daughter living in Rome and my sister living in Paris pamper me with many postcards from those two great capitals .
I like to work in my garden and greenhouse, to walk in the country, but also in towns, to discover and photograph plants. I like also many kinds of handwork such as knitting, crochet, sewing, decoupage, and making useful things out of recycled materials.
Please, please put the date on your postcard, it is very important for me !!
I enjoy every postcard I receive :-)) but I prefer a postcard typical of your country, with the place where you live or a place that you love.
I would like to receive a postcard from every corner of the world, the more unusual, unknown and apparently insignificant, the better :-))
Besides that, I like:
* History: something that speaks about the past of your town/region/country or simply tells a story
* Art: paintings by an artist of your country, or a sculpture or peculiar architecture, classic or contemporary
* Artistic photography
* Botanical illustrations and botanic gardens, trees, birds,
* Metro stations and maps
* Maps of country, state, region or city (USA states and Canada provinces and territories are very welcome)
* All kind of traditional art and craft
* Illustration of traditional fairy tales and modern illustrators such as Inge Look , Sven Nordqvist's Pettson and Findus, Belarussian Sergey Fedorovich Davidovich-Zosin (and similar that maybe I do not know yet).
Or, if you wish, you can have a look at my favourite postcards https://www.postcrossing.com/user/carlafed/gallery/favourites, these are postcards I have not received yet (I do not put received postcards in my favourites).
Postcards I do not like very much (and you can save for postcrossers who like them): multiview, royal families or famous people in general (I prefer ordinary people), Disney and cartoons in general; very commercial Ad card (I like artistic free card); folded cards (these are not postcards ;-)); touchnote postcards; postcards made from simple cardboard
... if it is possible for you, please send me a real postcard, standard size, written and stamped, without envelope, and ** please please write the date :-)) thanks a lot.
Amici italiani: colleziono cartoline di tutti i comuni italiani, una cartolina del vostro paese, più piccolo è meglio è, mi farà mooolto piacere. Grazie :-))
Thank you for reading this and for sending me a postcard ❤️ :-)) ❤️
Wish you the best