Hi! I am married and have 2 daughters. I live in Eau Claire, WI, USA. I like to travel, go running, do crafts, genealogy, and spend time with my family (and three dogs). I enjoy nature and hiking. I also am interested in living a sustainable life.
I would love to receive ANY type of postcards, but here are a few ideas!
-waterfalls (I am trying to decorate a room and would love to frame some postcards or make a collage)
- airplanes (especially experimental or vintage) **
- anything about outer space or space travel (my daughter loves it) **
- nature, or birds/animals of your country
- farm markets
- gnomes, trolls, folklore
- hand made cards
- I love postage stamps, so the more unique the better :) I collect them!
- Postcards by Inge Löök (Aunties)
- feel free to reuse something to send me such as cardboard cut out of a food box, a postcard that you find at an antique shop, or even cut off the picture on a greeting card and send it! I love it when someone can reuse something instead of throw it away!
No blank postcards please!! I love to read what you have to tell me!
I hope this was helpful! I am excited to see what comes in the mail! Thank you!