Hello, Shiori (?) from Japan,
you sent me a card that shows a night view of Yokohama, but sadly you forgot to write down your ID on the card. So please tell me your ID and I'll register your card at once.
Hello, I'm Maggie from Germany. Some information about me:
My hobbies are digital photography, classical music, opera, reading, especially crime novels - I love it when my love for cats and mysteries meet as in the novels of Rita Mae Brown. My own tuxedo cat Blacky of course stays my absolute favourite.
I also love Paris, London and Italy and Italian food.
- cards that show animals, flowers or plants that are typical of your country (like kangaroos or koalas or chipmunks)
- but I think I like all mammals and birds.
- a picture of something you feel is beautiful
- art cards
- b/w cards
- very colourful cards
- traditional Chinese or Japanese art
- retro cards, like old advertisements or posters
- cards of the working world or trade unionism
- historic city views
- fashion cards (e.g. old fashion plates)
- Moomin cards
- Krtek the little mole
- cartoon cats (like Garfield, Simon's cat etc)
- cards that depict women
- cards of books or reading people
- many other subjects would also please me, don't worry - if it's a beautiful card I'll be very pleased to get it
I'll thank you if you don't send me original old cards that look shabby and creased now. Reproductions or reprints of old cards are very welcome though!
PLEASE don't just write 'Happy Postcrossing' and your name on your card! It would be nice if you told me something about yourself or the place you live in or why you picked this card or what you like (food, actors, movies, books, music, pictures etc etc .........).
Or tell me about your daily life, job, family, pets, love(s) :-) Or tell me what your name means in your language.