Greetings from capital of Lithuania - Vilnius! :)
My name is Egle, I'm 24 years old.
I like travelling, nature, flowers, music, dancing, walking with my doggy..
Sometimes I like to sit in the city and simply watch how life is going on, how people looks like.
All postcards are welcome and received with smile :) Just, please write more than "hi", note the date and weather.
For e.g. you can write about yourself/your city or country/ favourite music or movies (sometimes it's very interesting to find song and try to imagine people who like it)/your habits/ favourite colours/ favourite quote etc), how are you today, what's interesting for you and everything what you want :)
Have a nice day and keep smiling,
P.S. If it's difficult to decide what postcard to send, here are few ideas for you:
- Postcards with people;
- Postcards which show your country traditions, casual life;
- Night view;
- Nature of your country ;
- View of your city;
- Artistic postcards;
- Postcards with 'must see' places in your city/country;
- Hand-made postcard;
- Postcards with sky;
- Postcards with dancing or playing people;
- Postcard which you want to send for me:)
- Christmas (at Christmas time), Easter (at Easter time) postcards [my birthday is 05 26, so, birthday greeting is welcome, too :)];