In november and december I'm happy if you send a a christmas card with lots of glitter.
my name is Ulrike, I am a 40+ years old german woman in switzerland. I am a happy mom of 3 boys. We are living in a small village 30 min. away from zurich. I'm working for a security firm and I like it very much. In october I go back to school and I hope to be a medical secretary in a year. Wish me luck.
My hobbies are knitting, reading murder mystery or historical stories. I do yoga. I like soccer and I am fan of FC Bayern München. I am interested in the very old history and archaeology. I was in egypt, greece, turkey and isreal and visited a lot of your famous ruins.
Wintertime is my favorite season; I like the cold, the snow and wintersport on TV. Cards with a lot of snow are welcome all year round.
I'm a sport volunteer and I spend my time around the stadiums of the world. I have been in Rio, Berlin and Sweden.
Most of all I like:
- christmascards with a lot of glitter on it
- mapcards and american state maps
- World Explorer Series (NEW)
- archaeological and historical sites with ruins
- old castles or famous churches (NO MORE Neuschwanstein, Heerenchiemsee oder Hohenschwangau)
- library (inside view) and old books
- old Ladies by Inga Löök https://www.flickr.com/photos/buebemami/albums/72157633294474980
- Keep calm and ...
- forbetter your english
- PHQ and stamp related cards
- Stampcards multiview
- Coffee and Tea
- soccer stadium, please no more from München, Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Schalke Köln
- Nouvelle Images Multiple
- ski jumping tower ( I look for Zakopane, Kontiolathi, Bischofshofen etc)
- Rock Hudson, Gregory Peck, Robert Redford, Cary Grant ❤️
- Uli Stein Karten
Have a look to my favorite list :-)
I like real pictures on the cards. If possible no painted or drawn cards. Keep them for people who like this kind of cards.
Please NO ad/free cards, selfmade or selfprinted cards! They are often damaged :(
I am having a break from private swaps for a while as I have been receiving many but not all cards. If you have a card you think I will like (I would love a mapcard or a famous historical site) send me a message.
lost in space :-(