We are Aleksei and Kristina.
We are totally humanitarians – historian (male) and specialist in art and a little bit artist (female).
But sometimes we try the work of each other: Aleksei says that he can make pictures from plasticine and Kristina claims that she knows history, at least history of art, especially Japanese and modern ones.
We are fans of active tourism – we had met due to archeological excavations. Please don’t be surprised – hard work of excavations is relax for us ;)
So here is short-list of our favorites for the cards:
• WATER VIEW!!! ^_^ (rivers, lakes, seas, bridges, waterfalls, boats and anything concerned to the water)
• Historical building – in this way please describe it (date of foundation, its destination, was it changed / destroyed and reconstructed)
• Everything concerned Japan; if you are from Japan – please write in Japanese
• Hand-made, especially for Kristina
• For USA members – cards with name of your state
Nevertheless you are free in your choice!
Looking forward your cards!
Aleksei & Kristina.