My name is Anna. I work as translator and interpreter. I am also really into reading, journalism, creative writing, dancing and music (piano, guitar, singing).
I would be glad to receive cards with:
- guinea-pigs or chinchillas
- sheep (that's what my nickname means in French)
- dances (especially tango and flamenco)
- something associated with music/musicians
- something about languages and translating/interpreting
- books, libraries, writers and poets
- wise or funny quotes (if they are not in the languages I've listed above, please translate)
- traditional food
- genre: street or city life
Please don't send ad cards. And if you choose to go handmade, please make sure it's not sloppy - though in general, I'm not a big fan of handmade cards.
Apart from that, I will appreciate anything you send. If you like books, please tell me what you have read lately which really impressed you. I am always happy to get an advice about a new read :-) And don't forget to put a date on your postcard!
P.S. I upload all postcards I receive.