I live in a small house in the big city of Chicago with my family (wife and two daughters) and two cats. We love home but also love to travel to see places either near and far. I am the editorial director of an academic book publisher, and I work on books particularly in the fields of history, culture, psychology, technology, and the sciences.
I will enjoy receiving any kind of postcard. If you love it, I know I will find it interesting! But some of my own particular interests include:
- scenic or historic places or landscapes
- books, typewriters, printing, calligraphy, paper, newspapers, post/mail-related, texts, or reading and writing of any kind
- interesting portraits of people (especially photographs)
- any kind of musical instrument (especially woodwinds) or performing arts (especially jazz or theater)
- travel, transportation, or vehicles
- nature and the sciences
I also enjoy interesting postage stamps, so if you like using unusual ones (old or new), I will be someone who notices and appreciates them. Thank you!