bowsrainis a member in Serbia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,190 days).
I’m from Belgrade, Serbia and I’m a student at the University of Belgrade, majoring in Linguistics and Japanese.
I love reading, travelling, watching TV shows and J/K-dramas, playing with my dogs, hanging out with my friends, drinking tea...
You can write whatever you want on the postcard – which movies or shows you like, whether you have pets, what countries you’d like to visit, your favorite quote or which books are your favorites, book recommendations, your dreams and goals, where you plan to travel next, something funny that happened to you – anything really!
*Please write more than just Greetings from... or Happy postcrossing*
I also like Christmas themed and winter themed cards in December and January :)
Here are some things I'd like to get, though I'll appreciate ANYTHING you send me:
• city views, streets, landmarks, buildings, museums, theaters, libraries
• beaches, mountains, countryside, national parks, rivers, lakes
• castles, temples, shrines, cathedrals
• festivals, customs and traditional clothing of your country, your cuisine’s national dishes
• towers (like Tokyo Tower and Eiffel Tower), The Golden Gate Bridge, Boston Public Garden, Central Park
• Greetings from… (Postallove) - please send only from originating country - so far I have: Russia, Finland
• Greetings from…USA
• Postallove continents
• Flags of the World Series
• lighthouses, windmills
• French Bulldogs, dog cartoons
• sakura (cherry blossom tree), geishas
• Studio Ghibli (especially Princess Mononoke, Howl’s Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Arrietty, My Neighbour Totoro, Kiki’s Delivery Service, The Cat Returns)
• Disney (especially Lion King and Mulan, but actually anything Disney-related)
• sunflowers, palm trees
• Ferris wheels, parachutes, hot air ballons
• airplanes, trains, London double-decker buses
• Gotochi cards
• windows, doors, stairs, bridges
• Aurora Borealis, fireworks
• Gilmore Girls (like these ones http://tinyurl.com/gilmorecards)
THANK YOU! :D HAPPY POSTCROSSING! :D