My name is Nadezhda and I'm 21. I like reading, watching movies and TV-shows and, of course, postcrossing.
I'll be glad to receive any beautiful postcard from you. But I'll be especially happy if you send me something from my wishlist. Here it is:
- Studio Ghibli (Hayao Miyadzaki) - Tonari no Totoro, Spirited away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Hawl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Gake no ue no Ponyo and others;
- Little Mole (Krtek);
- Alice in Wonderland illustrations and Tim Burton's movie;
- shaped postcards and GOTOCHI (especially food, mailboxes and transport);
- movies and TV-shows: The Simpsons, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Disney/Pixar, Harry Potter (books too), Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, BBC Sherlock, Community, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Star Wars, Adventure Time, Friends, Scrubs;
- Where is Waldo;
- lali riddle;
- painted and shaped mailboxes;
- Vincent van Gogh;
- Frida Kahlo;
- painted Christmas and Chinese New Year, not religious please (in December especially);
- painted elephants;
- Tamara Filonova's postcards;
- pictorial maps of countries, states and cities;
- Coca-Cola (ads too);
- comics about superheroes (especially with Batman, Star Wars, Justice League, Avengers, Watchmen);
- space and starry sky;
- anything related to postcrossing;
- Betty Boop.
In my favourites you can find the postcards I want but haven't received yet. Also here is other my favourites: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113493077@N08/favorites/. If you have something from here, I'll be glad to receive it.
If you are resident of European country (except CZ, DK, FI, IE, LT, LV, NL, PL, PT, UA - these one I already have), please send me a postard with the name of your country in NATIVE language on it. If you don't have such postcard, send me any other postcard. Thank you!
I'll appreciate if you could stick beautiful stamps :)
If you don't know to write on the postcard, here is my some suggestions:
- favourite books, writers you would recommend me;
- favourite movies, TV-shows;
- recipe of your favourite food;
- about postcrossing (how long you are doing it, how many postcards do you have in your collection etc.);
- something interesting about your postcard;
- just tell me some interesting story.
Thank you in advance! :)
I'm always interested in direct swaps. Feel free to send me a message.
Here are my postcards for swap: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113493077@N08/collections/72157639480177523/
Here are my collections of postcards (I'll really appreciate if you can check it and won't send duplicates): http://www.flickr.com/photos/113493077@N08/collections/72157639477825326/
Here are stamps I already have sorted by countries: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113493077@N08/collections/72157640072949143/
Here are stamps that I'd like to have sorted by countries: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113493077@N08/collections/72157640072836303/