Hi 안녕하세요 :-)
Greetings from Northeast Asia.💖
🙈 I am 🙉
prodigal of smiles
enjoying rainy days, melancholic mood
the incarnation of curiosity(even tend to enjoy opening Pandora's box)
playing the Gayageum(Korean traditional musical instrument)
dabbling in shooting, muay thai, drawing, writing poetry
lover of music, art, coffee, cinema, philosophy, spirituality
Grateful for all kinds of cards, but I would be happier to get cards related to things below.❣️
- 👉❤️👈 MY FAVORITES:
- Art: Henri Matisse, Marc Chagall, Paul Klee, Edward Hopper, etc.
- Humor, Black humor
- Bunny Suicides
- Jip & Janneke
- Art Unlimited
- Nouvelles Images
- Adventure Time, South Park
- Gensodo by Shiitake
- Illustrations by Edward Gorey, Courtney Brims, Makoto Takahashi, Kiichi Tsutaya, etc.
- Japanimation(Japanese animation)
- Greetings from... series
- Icons series
- Fairy tale, Children's book, Cartoon, kidvid
- Betty Boop, Snow White, Garfield, Tarepanda(San-X)
- Kiss, Sexual thing
- Various religions, Myths
- Rain, Umbrella, Aurora, Desert
- Universe, Planets
- Old Ladies by Inge Löök
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Something about 1920s, 1930s, 1990s
- Woman especially classic & traditional beauty
- Movie poster
😱 DISLIKES (｡･ˇдˇ･｡)
- insect, reptile, amphibian, bear, multiview - are NOT welcomed.😭
- Written and stamped WITHOUT an envelope.
- Please write the date.
- If you can't decide what to write:
Could you tell me your favorite quotes?
What's the most satisfying among the things you bought recently?
What's your religion? Do you believe in life after death or reincarnation?
What is your ideal type of man/woman?
What made you smile recently?
What kind of dream did you have last night?
What do you want to tell yourself 10 years ago?
Or feel free to draw anything.✨
- You can try writing in Korean, even though you don't know the language. It looks so lovely.💖
Every single card from you would be inspiration to me!😘💋
Thanks in advance :-))