blueviking(or Maria) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,105 days).
Right now I'm in the middle of the hardest semester in my entire studies so I don't have time to visit this page every day. You may notice even a week or two absence, but I can assure you that when I get the card I register it the same day. So don't worry when you get my address and I wasn't seen for a while. I'm active, just not every day :)
My name is Maria, I'm 24 and I'm a student of Dentistry at the Medical Univeristy of Bialystok. I am also a fresh wife (married on 5th August) and I couldn't be more happy.
After so much time spent on exchanging cards I think I like sending more than receiving :) I always read your profiles and try to fit into your preferations as much as I can. Picking cards from my box and wondering what will you think of them is pretty exciting. Of course, I love postcards that come into my mailbox and they always make my list of places to visit longer and longer :) I'm amazed how beautiful you're living.
I'd love to receive some touristic single view cards. Think of it like an invitation - what would you choose to present your city or country the best?
If you don't have such a card, here are some other hints:
- nature, landscapes, the mountains, the sea
- views of the night sky (the Milky Way, contellations)
- winter views
- orthodox churches, monasters
- The Big Bang Theory series
- Christmas cards in November and December
- from USA cards with the name of the state in front of the card - I'd love to collect all 50 states! :) For now I have: AL, AK, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, KY, NC, MA, MD, MS, MT, NH, NM, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA.
- faves - all my favourite cards are the ones I haven't received yet
- if you are from a rare country (5 or less numbers ID) - please, simple touristic view will be great :)
Please, don't send me ad/free cards or handmade. I'm not a fan of dogs, children, cartoon and vintage cards. My special request is not to send me Postallove cards, because I do a lot of swaps with Polish postcrossers and I have almost every card from that shop :)
Also, don't send me cards with other country on it than origin ID, please - I believe your country is beautiful enough to send a postcard from :)
No envelopes, if possible.
If you don't know what to write, here are some tips:
- tell me what holiday or festival that is celebrated in your country you like the most
- what is typical and maybe a little weird for weddings in your country
- which film is your favourite one? Tell me a little about it so I could watch it :)
If you'd like to see some of cards I've received check on my blog: http://pocztowkarka.blogspot.com
Thanks for reading my profile and see you on a postcard! :)