my name is Elena, I am married and have two grown up kids in their 20s.
I have 2 cute granddaughters, born 5/2018 and 10/2019.
My avatar shows me as a 5 year old.
I love reading, travelling to Denmark, gardening on my balcony, collecting coins and stamps from around the world, music and cinema, goth/steampunk lifestyle, tattoos, fleamarkets, collecting old porcelain...
If you don´t know which card to send, here are some suggestions:
- all year round: HALLOWEEN / Dia de los muertos (Day of the Dead) cards, I love them so much !
- in November/December: Christmas cards / Chanukkah cards
- aus Deutschland: Tausendschön, BookCards vom Taurus-Verlag
- Royal families
- cats, but ONLY in paintings and drawings (NO photos, please)
- owls, painted or drawn only
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- US states and Canadian provinces (with the name of the state/ province on the front side)
- vintage travel posters like these:
Lantern Press or similar are very welcome !
- "Keep calm and..." cards
- cute and colourful illustrations
- skeletons and skulls
- dragons, mermaids, dwarfs, wizards, unicorns, vampires, zombies, fairies and other fantasy creatures
- David Bowie
Everything related to my favourite TV-series /TV-Shows:
- Game of Thrones (my favourite character is Brienne)
- Outlander (Starz series)
- Downton Abbey (itv series)
- The Handmaid´s Tale
- The Walking Dead
- Vampire Diaries (especially Ian Somerhalder)
- Lucifer (especially Tom Ellis)
- Joker (2019)
- Harry Potter, Fantastic beasts and where to find them
- Tim Burton movies
- Twilight, The Hunger Games
- touristic cards from places in Denmark, not necessarily sent from there, I also like cards you brought home from a holiday
- funny sayings, for example: "Don´t hassel the Hoff !" or "Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise."
The blacker the humour, the better !
- Flower fairies by Cicely Mary Barker (I have: acorn, blackberry, bugle, beechnut, columbine, cherry blossom, lilac, almond blossom, nasturtium, speedwell, sweet pea, cornflower, fuchsia, tulip, crab- apple, dog violet, double daisy, elderflower, trefoil, clematis, ground ivy, hawthorn, hazelnut, daffodil, horned poppy, poplar, ragwort, rose bay, rosehip, yew, zinnia, ribwort plantain)
- Maxicards (cards with a stamp matching the frontside picture and a matching cancellation on it)
- cards from Postcrossing meetings
Please check my favourites, the cards shown there are cards I don´t have yet, but would really like to receive. I use my favourites as a kind of wish list, so don´t be sad if I don´t mark your card as my favourite, that does not mean I don´t appreciate it.
P.S. Please date the card. Stickers and Washi tapes are welcome.
Please, no selfmade cards, no war, no religion.
I will only register cards that arrive in my mailbox