I like getting mail, and I'm not talking about junk mail. I know that this is the age of email and instant messages and immediate gratification, but I think there's something extra thoughtful and sweet in getting a handwritten letter or postcard and since most of my friends are too lazy to send me one, I'm reaching out to the world.
I am from Ukraine, but have lived just outside of Chicago for more then half my life, so while I can still speak and read Russian, don't expect me to be writing you anything in it. I'm also learning French for the 2nd time, so if you speak it, please write me in French. I love photography, travel, reading, crafts and cooking, and I'd be happy to get cards featuring any of these. Or if you have a quirky/strange/unique card that you just don't know who to send to, send it to me :D
I love all cards that I get and while I'm not a huge fan of city sights (I'd rather visit your country and see those for myself) really don't have very many preferences and love everything I get, but please write something interesting. So here's my list:
* Tell me the most exciting thing that's ever happened to you.
* Tell me the coolest place you've ever visited.
* Tell me your favorite line out of a book or your favorite poem.
* Give me book recommendations (I love to read and always looking for the next one)
* Write me your favorite recipe.
* Tell me about your favorite song or artist.
* Or just tell me what you did the day you sent me the card.
I'd love to hear from you :D
P.S. I'm not very good about scanning the cards I send out, though I'm getting much better at scanning the ones I get. Would you be so kind as to scan the cards you get from me once you get them? Unless you said nothing about yourself in your profile, I do try to match them to what you might want.