I appreciate any kind of cards, especially if you made it special.
My wishlist is very challenging, I know, but don't be afraid of it, I'm happy with every card I find in my mailbox. Just try your best, check my blogs listed below, and everything will be fine :) The point is to capture my aesthetics and taste. Be creative!
Please DON'T apologize for not sending something from my wishlist. Your card is ALWAYS PERFECT, don't waste the precious space on the back, write rather something interesting! Actually the cards inspired by my blogs/favorites are among the best, you brave postcrossers are always so much on point!
I can like any type of card, but please try avoiding basic touristy and those basic boring cards with very shiny, reflective, almost sticky surfaces.
To have an idea about my taste, don't hesitate to check my
tumblr http://biphobe.tumblr.com/ ,
my instagram @flaneurbudapestois https://www.instagram.com/flaneurbudapestois/ ,
The postcards I pinned as favorites give a VERY good idea of my likes
You'd make me super happy if instead of an introduction, you'd
- tell me a weird, odd custom of your people in your neighborhood or nation or social class that you find super annoying or is simply weird (the bests are the ones you share too, it's a fun self-critique).
- share a few weird facts about yourself, your everyday life
Or anything personal you'd like to say, be creative, just avoid the basic introduction.
- LGBTQ+ cards!!! (this is the ultimate preference, it can be -anything even slightly related to LGBTQ, just send it! Always WITHOUT envelopes, even if it's about nudity)
- cards inspired by my favorites, or my tumblr!!!!
- Multiple images cards (ed. Nouvelles Images), and any other card similar to this type, like icons, etc.
- Penguin Books, New York Times, Vogue, etc. covers [it's very kind to combine it with the LGBTQ wish ❤️, but I have already many of the gay NYT covers]
- cards made of special material
- minimalist graphic design
- industrial(ism), brutalism, post-socialist doom
- from 100 Postcard boxes/sets
- weird, quirky, odd, vulgar cards (challenge: try to shock me)
UNESCO WHS Pls write UNESCO WHS + name of the site on the back. My list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EmER4ALw2RZJrJRFQ3i_wUNtdRKGR84W1BGATWLN1E8/edit?usp=sharing
And again: I will be happy with every card, don't stress about the wish list!
I have no size-preference, but the Post's engines are very rough, so I'd recommend using standard (or smaller) size. The bigger cards get wildly damaged. NO envelopes!
Je parle francais and ich möchte mein Deutsch zurückbringen und auffrischen, so please write to me on these languages if you are a native speaker. I REALLY SPEAK both, so you can write as you'd write to a native speaker
Please feel free to pin any of my sent cards as favorites, I'm curious to see which are most popular ones!!
biphobe (n.): A person who suffers from biphobia, unreasoning fear of tandem bicycles