Hi! I am 35 years old. I'm married and have a daughter. She is 10 years old. I also have a dog. His name is FLAP. He is 12 years old. It's a Beagle.
I have not a lot of hobbies but i'd like to read. I like the novels of Sarah Lark, Tess Gerritsen, Robin Cook but i don't like science fiction. I also like watching sports: football, basketball, tennis,....
I like to laugh, visiting places in Belgium or traveling in Europe and going to theme parks.
I live in a small village, i think 30 kilometers from Antwerp and and 20 of the Netherlands.
I like postcards with:
- little children
- things of the years 50, 60 and 70
- sunsets / sunrise
- love is ...
- keep calm...
- draw drawnings and post cards in black and white / sepia
- the postcards with blue cats of Irina Zeniuk
- Kewpies cards
- Sarah Kay
- people in traditional clothes of your own land
- ROUTE 66!
- If you are from Finland: I also like cards of Virpi Pekkala / Minna Immonen / Inge Look
- Sven Norquist / Carl Larsson
- Anton Pieck
- Normann Rockwell / Duane Bryers
- Dudnik Ekaterina
- Badulina Olga
- Alexey Dolotov
- Susan Wheeler
- Inga Paltzer
- Mali cards
- When it's the time of the year I also like christmas cards
or you can take a look at my favorites.
You can Always take a look at https://www.flickr.com/photos/143626632@N03/albums
The pictures in the albums are all the cards wich I recieved till now... You can see them by categorie.
But actually it doesn't matter. I like almost everything! A collection of different stuff is very intresting!
I also like quotes and sentences or words in your own language! (+translation)
It would be nice if you put the date / weather on the card.
I always registrate the cards on the day that I get them!