I am 32 years old and currently I am on maternity leave with my 3 years old daughter Anna and 1 year old son Matoush. love cooking, dancing, reading, travelling.. Right now all my hobbies are pushed aside, because my children keep me busy every day, but I would not change it for anything, we go to lots of trips and I just love it. Its September 2017 and I just turned back to POSTCROSSING-- after 2 years of having no time for it, yepee, I am excited !!!
I dont like people who are negative, gossip and complain too much. I love everything I do and I am that kind of person who is happy about everything and I like to spread my positive energy around :)
PLEASE I put a big big effort to pick the best special postcard for every single postcrosser according to their expectations so I would really apprecciate for you to do the same and read through my wishlist :)
Here are some suggestions for what you might send me:
- vintage adds/old covers of fashion magazines/pin-ups (if you have these, its my first choice)
- black and white photos/b&w with another color stressed (people, details, erotic, can be extraordinery erotic, bizzar etc.- I like pictures that are telling a story)
- erotic art postcards (not color photographes)
- photography by: Kusakabe Kimbei, Nobuyoshi Araki, Helmut Newton, Paul Bolk, Steven Meisel, Robert Capa, Diane Arbus etc.
- pictures by Salvator Dalí (esp.erotic), Thierry Ona or Jacek Yerka
- cartoons: Frozen, Tangled up, Peppa Pig, Little Mole, Doc Mc Stuffins, Zootopia
If you dont have the above, I will also welcome:
- dance and anything related to it
- cykling, bicykles and things related
- food and recipes
I am not crazy about 3D cards, self made, multiple views or single view touristic cards, cute animal pictures, flowers or baby pictures.. so save them for somebody, who will apprecciate them more :)
On the postcard you can write something about yourself or maybe your favourite recipe or some special local ingredient you like to use :-) Dont leave the card blank or just write "happy postcrossing" it always leaves me very sad.
Happy postcrossing !!!