beauty_of_russiais a member in Russia . Has been a member for over 1 year (482 days).
Hello! My name is Tatiana. My Postcrossing account is dedicated to beauty and diversity of Russia.
My goal is to send cards representing all 80+ federal subjects of the Russian Federation. So far I'm halfway into my goal:) Here is the list of the regions I sent cards from (and the map!):
Feel free to have a look at my sent cards!
My favourite postcards are:
❤❤❤ beautiful single view cards from your country
In case you have something from this list, I would also very much appreciate:
- art nouveau architecture (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Nouveau)
- rock-cut architecture (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-cut_architecture), cliff dwellings, cave churches
- Hundertwasser architecture
- modern architecture
- unusual buildings
- cemeteries and graveyards
- dolmens (NOT Volkonsky dolmen, I have three of them:)
- stone circles
- stepwells (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepwell)
- outdoor clocks (especially interesting clock with decorative figurines)
- street art
- wild flowers and plants from your country
- food, especially traditional cuisine from your country
- people in national/traditional costumes from your country
- open air markets
- someone looking at a painting
- vintage travel posters
- from the USA: Route 66, diners, roadside attractions, building shaped like other objects, US state maps (I already have CA, CT, FL, MA, MI, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WA and WV)
I'm also trying to collect cards from all US states, and I still have no cards from ID, IN, KY, MO, NE, OK, RI, SD.
:( Envelopes, folded cards - no thank you,
:) stickers and beautiful stamps - yes please!
Open for swap, but ONLY with postcrossers from the USA! Looking for cheesy cards (or even photos!) with roadside attractions, building shaped like other objects, diners, interior design from the 1970s. Bring it on guys, I'm thirsty for all the kitsch!