beauty_of_russia(or Tatiana) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 1 year (653 days).
Hello! My name is Tatiana. My Postcrossing account is dedicated to beauty and diversity of Russia.
My goal is to send cards representing all 80+ federal subjects of the Russian Federation. So far I'm halfway into my goal:) Here is the list of the regions I sent cards from (and the map!):
Feel free to have a look at my sent cards!
Since November, 18 my account is switched to inactive because many people will send only Christmas and New Year cards, and I don't really like such cards. So the safest option is to switch my account to inactive for a couple of months. However, I'll continue sending cards and I'm open for swap. If you want to swap, please contact me if you have the following cards:
- Favorites (https://www.postcrossing.com/user/beauty_of_russia/gallery/favourites)
- art nouveau architecture (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Nouveau)
- rock-cut architecture (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-cut_architecture), cliff dwellings, cave churches
- unusual buildings
- cemeteries and graveyards
- dolmens (NOT Volkonsky dolmen, I have three of them:)
- stone circles
- stepwells (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepwell)
- outdoor clocks (especially interesting clock with decorative figurines)
- street art
- open air markets
- someone looking at a painting
- vintage travel posters
- from the USA: Route 66, diners, roadside attractions, building shaped like other objects, US state maps (I already have AL, CA, CT, DE, FL, MA, MI, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WA and WV)
I'm also trying to collect cards from all US states, and I still have no cards from ID, IN, KY, MO, NE, OK, RI, SD.
:( Envelopes, folded cards - no thank you,
:) stickers and beautiful stamps - yes please!