Hello! My name is Tatiana. My Postcrossing account is dedicated to beauty and diversity of Russia.
My goal is to send cards representing all 80+ federal subjects of the Russian Federation. So far I'm more than 70% into my goal:) Here is the list of the regions I sent cards from (and the map!):
Feel free to have a look at my sent cards!
❤ I LIKE POSTCARDS THAT TELL SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY! ❤
❤ beautiful views
❤ traditional costumes
❤ traditional food
❤ myths and legends of your country
❤ and other things that are unique to your country.
Some other themes that I'm interested in:
- Anything from my favorites or something similar 👍👍(https://www.postcrossing.com/user/beauty_of_russia/gallery/favourites)
- art nouveau architecture (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Nouveau)
- rock-cut architecture (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-cut_architecture), cliff dwellings, cave churches
- unusual buildings
- cemeteries and graveyards
- dolmens (NOT Volkonsky dolmen, I have three of them:)
- stone circles
- outdoor clocks (especially interesting clock with decorative figurines)
- street art
- open air markets
- someone looking at a painting
- vintage travel posters
- from the USA: Route 66, diners, roadside attractions, building shaped like other objects, US state maps (I already have AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, FL, IL, MA, MI, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA and WV)
I'm also trying to collect cards from all US states, and I still have no cards from ID, KY, MO, NE, OK, RI, SD.
:( Envelopes, folded cards - no thank you,
:) stickers and beautiful stamps - yes please! 👍
I love when people upload scan or photo of the card they are sending me! Everybody does it in a different way, and to me it's another gaze into the sender's personality ❤
P.S. Some people ask about the abbreviations in the Russian addresses. Well, the abbreviations in my address mean the following:
ul. (ulitsa) = street
d. (dom) = house
kv. (kvartira) = flat/appartment
Дорогие соотечественники! Посмотрите, пожалуйста, мою галерею фаворитов https://www.postcrossing.com/user/beauty_of_russia/gallery/favourites/RU, вдруг у вас найдется что-то похожее!