Howdy (I grew up in Texas)! My wife and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I write software and my wife is a real estate agent. If you would, let me know that you received a card from me or are sending me one, by note to "bandarji" on just about any social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
I have a fascination with languages. Feel free to write your card in any language. Part of the fun will be for me to figure out how to translate what you've written. I'd also love to learn how to write these things in your language:
* Hello (any greeting)
* Thank you
* Mister monkey (bandarji is mister monkey in Hindi)
Send me whatever card you'd like. I make zero demands. Ideas?
* Cartoon artwork (I used to work for DreamWorks Animation)
* Music (especial punk)
* Monkeys, monkeys, monkeys!
* Birds (I work at Twitter)
* Guitar (I try to play, emphasis on "try")
* India (my wife is from there and I used to live there)
* Funny / odd
* Language / writing
* Technology (I'm a nerd) / science / math
* Street art / graffiti / Banksy
* Movies / cinema / theatre / ballet
* Pin-up / risque photos or art
* Black and white
* Surprise me!
What to write? Ideas?
* Tell me your favorite song, lyric, movie, scene, book, travel destination, food and/or quote. Convince me why I should consider it my favorite, too.
* Write me something in your language.
* What's the weather like right now?
* Write your address and I'll send you back something.
* Tell me who you would most like to talk with over a meal, anyone living or from history. What are three topics you'd like to discuss?
* Tell me a secret.
* Surprise me!