My name is Liza and I live in North Carolina, USA. I have a B.S. in Zoology and received my M.A. in Interactive Media in May 2020 (it was a virtual graduation, of course!). I currently work as a Web Developer and Designer.
My hobbies include horseback riding (I used to event), sports (of all kinds), scuba diving, woodworking (learning!), language learning, baking/cooking, and organizing. I was recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Any tips?
I love all kinds of postcards so I'm happy with whatever makes you happy! I would also love it if you could include the date on the postcard. If you speak german, please write the postcard in German - this is how I get my practice! ;)
For people that like lists, here are some postcards I tend to enjoy (again, I’m happy with whatever, though! I care more about the messages from people):
- Animals (If you have a weird animal one you didn't know who to send it to, send it to me I'm sure I'll love it! This especially goes for any kind of vultures or warthog, too)
- TV show and movie themes
- Sports (Olympics, especially)
- Nature and Space
- Anything colorful (deep colors are my favorite)
- Cute postcards
- Mythology/Folklore (kinda goes with culture)
Not sure what to write? Here are some questions!
1) What is a song you really like? Or what is your favorite song currently?
2) What is one of your favorite books? What is a book you hate?
3) Do you believe in aliens?
4) How did you meet your partner or best friend?
5) What is one of the best pieces of advice you’ve ever received?
6) I love to cook and bake! Can you write your favorite recipe for me (or write the Weblink to it if it’s online?)? I would love to start a section of my cook book for international (and National!) dishes from people!
6) If you're from Germany or Austria - I'm hoping to move to one of those countries within the next few years. Where are some places I'll have to visit and see while I'm there? Any food recommendations? I'm not sure where I want to move to yet, but we'll see :)