aussie(or Audrey) is a member in France . She has been a member for over 11 years (4,096 days).
Hello! I am 35 and I live in the beautiful region of Brittany.
I love touristic postcards (modern views showing landscapes, cities, landmarks...). This way, I can travel and discover the world. I am really interested in other cultures, so feel free to tell me about yours. You can write in English, French or Spanish (I would love to read some Spanish as it's been a while since I didn't practice it).
If you need inspiration, check my gallery for favourites and my preferences below.
-City views (night views /day views)
-HAUNTED CANADA (I miss some of the first set)
-Postallove GF (sent from country of origin). I miss:
Cyprus, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Peru, Portugal, Switzerland, Tajikistan and other new cards.
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE DO NOT SEND OTHER POSTALLOVE CARDS. THEY'RE IMPERSONAL AND IT'S DISAPPOINTING FOR ME TO GET SOMETHING DESIGNED IN POLAND FROM ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. PLEASE USE LOCAL BRANDS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
Illustration cards (here is the link to my illustration collections: https://www.flickr.com/photos/63871067@N00/collections)
- Jasmine Becket Griffith
- Susan Wheeler
- Disney characters (especially from theme parks)
- Enta Shiho
- Kaori Wakamatsu
- Eri Kamijo
- Yusuke Nakamura
- Marlboro: Ghibli tribute in the style of Mucha ♥ (I only miss Ponyo)
- Kagaya zodiac signs and other Kagaya (I have Libra, Taurus and Scorpius)
- Makoto Muramatsu cats, dogs and other animals
- Sailor Moon
- Clamp characters (I particularly like XXXHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Kobato and CC Sakura ♥)
- Ah! My goddess
- Totoro and Ghibli in general
- Rozen Maiden
- Lia Selina
- Inga Paltser owls
- Fairies (Im' not a fan of flower fairies and Linda Peltola)
- Mythical creatures (dragons, unicorns, etc.)
Beautiful stamps are welcome as they help me travel too. If you're from Europe, could you please send the Europa stamp of this year? That would be awesome!
Of course, feel free to send any card you want. These are only preferences. But please, write something on the card.