Hi there nice one!
I'm Arina, 27 years old, living in a small village near to the river, de Linge.
I love to talk in reallife and at postcards :) So when you send me a card I looooove full written postcards. I love to hear what you have done today or what you are going to do. Your holiday plans or you plans for the weekend :). It's so interesting to learn about other cultures and to know people :)
I love to write postcards and get amazing postcards back :) And I looooove washitape and stickers, so if you have it please put it on the card. You will make me very happy :) And I love different stamps, so if you have different stamps it would be great :)
I like all kind of cards, but don't send me free add-cards, free cards or folded cards. There are a lot of people who like this kind of cards, so please send the cards to them :)
The cards I like the most are also cards with or from:
* Cute illustrations (like Lali, Tausendschön, Studio Inktvis, UP postkaarten, Kaartje of Kip)
* Illustrations with flowers or cute animals
* Cherry blossom (I looooove cherry blossom)
* Lovely flowers (if you have flower postcards with pink in it, you will make me very happy)
* Vintage illustrations
* Postcards with food or drinks on it, like: tea, sweets, cupcakes, cakes, cards with a recipe you like
* Cards with pink in it
* Cards with children's book illustrations, fairytales, Disney, Nijntje / Miffy, Jip & Janneke, Belle & Boo, Flower Fairies (Cicely Mary Barker)
* Sea, the beach and seashells (I love to go to the beach)
* Cards with traditional clothes on it from you country
* Meetingscards :), if you've been to a Postcrossing meeting you would make my day with an official meetingcard
* GF cards (the original from postallove.com)
Please send a GF card from the origin :)
But if you don't have one of these cards, don't worry. Every card you send me is all right :).
Lot's of love,
p.s. Please write the date on the postcard :)