I love writing letters and postcards - and receiving them!
I like all kinds of cards but i love to have cards with:
- maximum cards ♥ ♥ ♥ (or maxicards)
Maximum card is not a big sized card. It is a pictorial postcard bearing an illustration, photograph or design related to the stamp affixed to the picture side of the postcard.
- "Greeting from..."
- maps, maps )))
- pencil drawing or watercolor with the image of your city
- the emblem (blazon) of your city on a postcard
- Whales, orcas
- national costumes your country
- Formula 1
- most beautiful places in your town (It would be great if you could tell what is depicted on the card. I'm very intrested in learning more about the world.)
- in February --> birthday cards
- in December --> Christmas cards
If you read my profile and realized that you do not have such a card, don't worry! I'll be glad to absolutely any card that YOU send to me. Most importantly, you get the pleasure of sending cards!
P.S. Avoid please - if it is possible - free / ad cards and selfmade cards.
Maybe you can write down the date, weather and temperature the day you send.
Please, write some words in your native language with the translation.
Now I'm looking forward to your beautiful postcards!
Happy postcrossing! Have a great day!