I was born and raised in Montreal. I now live in the country, in a quiet village, where cows are more numerous than humans !
I collect rosaries (catholics, tibetans and muslims).
I love reading novels and essays.
- Postcard of your local or national public library would be awesome !
- I like pictures of clothes lines and also, picture of kites, if you have any.
- I am a big dog lover: I am also the proud owner of a female Saint Bernard. But your postcard doesn't have to be about dogs:
- it could be other animals, or just something you enjoy.
- For some reason, I really like donkeys and buffalos too: I think they're cute, in their own ways.
My favorite movie ever is Amelie (''Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain'', French original version).
I also loved "La vita e bella" (Life is beautiful). I would love to learn italian, eventually.
*Please give me titles of movies or tv shows you strongly suggest. I am not a big fan of science fiction or horror movies.
I really liked Aki Kaurismaki "Le havre" et "L'homme sans passé".
As of tv shows, I really enjoyed Weeds, The Good Wife, Six Feet Under, and Borgen (Danish production).
I love dark roast coffee, but I don't mind a mocchacino topped with whipped cream, once in a while !
Painters I love: Dali and Chantal Lavoie.
Singers who have been riding in the radio car a lot, with me: Dumas and Jean Leloup.
Félix Leclerc is definitely a classic Québec author, poet and song writer you want to discover through his fabulous songs.
I really like canadian authors Heather O'Neill, Miriam Toews and late Lucy Maud Montgomery (postcards with books are most welcome !).
Riding a motorbike is where I feel the most free and light.
Postcard with nice scenery of your country also welcome.
I love Thursday evenings but I do not appreciate Sunday afternoons: find them boring.
Handmade / Add Cards / and cards you think are ugly are welcome, here ! I am curious and interested by many things. Just make sure it is not violent or inappropriate !