annegretis a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,922 days).
my name is Anne. I live in a small town in the "Ruhrgebiet" in Germany. I am 60 years old, married and have 2 grown-up children.
I love reading (if you have a favourite book, please tell me), learning foreign languages, working in the garden, needlework, handcraft, jigsaws and lots of other things.
Please tell me something about your daily life, your country, city or town, preferred books, a funny tongue twister, not only "Happy Postcrossing". Thanks!!!
I would be glad to receive postcards showing
- your country or city/town
- interesting faces
- old industrial plants
- postcards with foreign Alphabets
- People at work
- books and reading people
- Covers of children's books
- Edward Hopper
- map cards
- old Advertising posters
- Tintin (Tim und Struppi)
- Cut-out Cards
- old Propaganda Posters of the former Soviet Union
- Big Bang Theory / Game of Thrones for my husband
- ad and hand-made Cards, made from newspapers of your Country
- postcards made from colourful food packaging of your
Country (I really love those)
- Postcrossers from Finland: I really love Lempikirja-postcards, thanks!
-Postcrossers from Australia: I f you can get a postcard from Graham Rawle's Lost consonants - I would appreciate it very much!
If you are from a French or Spanish speaking country, please write in your native language. Merci - Grácias
Dutch speaking postcrossers - please also write in your language, so I can practise - bedankt.
If you put your postcard in an envelope please include used bus tickets or newspaper articles, thanks.
I appreciate colourful and beautiful stamps.
I'm looking forward very much to your postcards!
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my profile!!!