my name is Anne. I live in a small town in the "Ruhrgebiet" in Germany. I am 62 years old, married and have 2 grown-up children.
I love reading (if you have a favourite book, please tell me), learning foreign languages, working in the garden, needlework, handcraft, jigsaws and lots of other things.
Please tell me something about your daily life, your country, city or town, preferred books, a funny tongue twister, not only "Happy Postcrossing". Thanks!!!
I would be glad to receive postcards showing
- your country or city/town
- interesting faces
- old industrial plants
- books and reading people
- Covers of children's books
- Edward Hopper
- map cards
- old advertising posters
- Tintin (Tim und Struppi)
- Cut-out cards
- old Propaganda Posters of the former Soviet Union
- Big Bang Theory / Game of Thrones for my husband
- Harry Potter
- postcards made from colourful food packaging of your
country (I really love those)
- Postcrossers from Finland: I really love Lempikirja-postcards, thanks!
- Postcrossers from Australia: I f you can get a postcard from Graham Rawle's Lost consonants - I would appreciate it very much!
- If you are from Czechia, I love Josef Lada - and Pan Tau!
- Russian Postcrossers: I really love Panna-embroidery pattern cards!
French or Spanish speaking Postcrossers, please write in your native language. Merci - Grácias
Dutch speaking postcrossers - please also write in your language, so I can practise - bedankt.
I appreciate colourful and beautiful stamps and I love to receive postcards in envelopes, that's even more exciting, because you don't know yet, which postcard awaits you. I would be thrilled if you put in a coin of a very small value, used bus tickets or newspaper articles, thank you so much!
I'm looking forward very much to your postcards!
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my profile!!!