Hi! Greetings from one of the rainiest cities in the world! :)
My name is Anna, I'm 18. For today, I study Linguistics in Herzen University, love coffee with milk, warm clothes and being at home while it's so cold outside (that's Russia, folks!) Enjoy reading classical literature and listening to indie or some nice melancholic music. Strongly interested in British and French history.
My own passion is travelling but up to date I just can't afford myself to go anywhere I want (poor and busy students, we experience the most exciting part of our lives, don't we? :) So I need your help!
Collecting postcards from various places around the world solves the problem of mine. I'll certainly enjoy any card I get but I still have my wish list:
- a local landscape or a sight in your town that you love the most. Tell me about it!
- have you got a favourite national dish? Show me! (I love food!)
- postcards associated with coffee or wine
- I love Harry Potter!
- and reproductions of modern and classical arts
- and sea views
- literature is my passion and it would be fantastic to see your favourite literature characters
- I'm also a huge fan of old movie
- a postcard related to your country's history (royal families, history places, monuments, portraits of national heroes, actors, writers, musicians, artists and so on)
All in all, you can check my favourite cards if you still have any doubts!
Anyway, if any card finds it's way to Russia through unpassable snowbanks, I'll be on cloud nine. Don't forget to put the date on the card! :)
Have a nice day!