Hi! I'm Ana, a 20-something girl from southern Spain. I love learning things about different cultures and places and their languages.
I'll be glad to receive any kind of card, getting a card in my mailbox is already exciting, but I'd love to get:
- Black and white photos, especially from the 19th century
- Historic buildings or landmarks of your city
- Anything related to Oscar Wilde
- Pin-up or 50s pics
- Vintage in general
- Route 66, vintage cars, bikes (Harley Davidson style)
- Any Marvel/DC Comics and Star Wars cards
- Space, galaxies, colourful nebulae
- Fairies, mermaids, fantasy in general
- Landscapes, scenery
- Pigs or rats (I like all cute animals cards but I do love pigs and rats).
- Food or recipes (if it's typical of your area that would be awesome!)
- Any kind of handmade cards
- Art (Gothic, Art nouveau , Renaissance, all types of art)
- Alphonse Mucha
- Traditional costumes or images from your area/culture
- Vintage Christmas cards on December/beginning of January.
But as I said, anything would be great!
You can tell me all kind of stuff about you or about whatever you want. I would appreciate if you could tell me something to know a little about you, I care about the words in the back as much as the image in the front.
PS. I prefer postcards alone with the stamp on them but if you are an envelope person (which I welcome) or you have to use an envelope for any reason, could you please put a tea tag into it? I collect them and that would make me very happy. You can drink the tea, I only wish for the piece of paper :)
Thank you for reading and happy postcrossing!