My name is Anna and I live in London in the UK.
I moved a lot as a kid, living in Moscow, Jerusalem and Washington D.C and Oxford (let me know if you're from these places!!) and hope to live somewhere new one day. I am also part Dutch and always love to know more about the Netherlands. I now work for a book publishers as a copy editor.
Tell me about your day, something you love or what makes you happy. Please tell me about yourself; what are you up to? How are you feeling? Why did you choose this card? I love surprises! In advance: so nice to meet you!
Here are some things about me though:
- I listen to music whenever and wherever possible.
- I love books of course!
- Tea and coffee are my favourite and my ideal day is having breakfast with a friend with a coffee and a pastry. I'm a bit obsessed with the morning and breakfast....What's your ideal breakfast?
- I have a fascination with Halloween (maybe from living in the USA!) and love spooky things.
- I love writing letters to my partner who lives in Bristol.
- I love to visit museums and experience different kinds of art. I find it very peaceful.
- I am obsessed with my dog! She is a small brown Spaniel mix.
Mostly I love connecting with people across the world and reigniting the exciting world of postcards.