Hi! Thank you for sending me a postcard!
I love to travel. I'm interested in culture and history. I want to discover the world. With your postcard you can bring a part of the world into my home. Show me your favourite spot in your hometown or a place in your country I just have to visit. Tell me about your history, your culture and traditions. Or about what you like to do every day. I'd like to know what life is like in your country.
I have lived in Bavaria for most of my life, but I spent one awesome year as an au pair in New York. I studied American history and now I work in online journalism, dealing with completely different topics. I like photography and in the summer you might see me stalking around in the fields, hunting butterflies. I like to play board games with my friends. I also like to stay at home for the entire weekend, playing computer games, watching TV shows or reading a book. I like to cook and bake. I always want to do something creative, but I'm not very artistic. I want to learn how to draw and I want to properly learn to knit and crochet. I would love to have a pet (a cat, a dog, a rabbit - anything cute and fluffy), but I don't have enough space.
I'll be happy to receive a beautiful view card from your country, or any other card that you like. If you need more ideas what to send, here are some topics I like:
- Historic buildings (castles, churches, temples, monuments, etc.)
- Ocean, beach, lake, river, waterfalls
- National Parks
- Wide open landscapes
- Storm clouds, lightning, aurora borealis
- Animals (wildlife, pets, cute animals)
- UNESCO sites (my collection: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Qaii13179snHsMhuU73Jio9aUnW1Orc6tE6H1SdIgg/edit?usp=sharing)
- Map cards (especially US states)
- Anything about American history
- Movies (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney, Twilight)
- TV Shows (Game of Thrones, Friends, Stargate, Dexter, Big Bang Theory, The Orville)
- Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Robbie Williams, Ricky Martin
- Art (especially impressionist painters)
- Colorful cards
- Birthday cards in June, Halloween cards in October, Christmas cards in December
- Cards about holidays you celebrate
- Multiview cards with pictures designed like stamps (e.g. https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-4346560)
- Subpar Parks (https://www.instagram.com/subparparks/)
I'm looking forward to finding your card in my mailbox!