angel_licka(or Lina) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,416 days).
My name is Angelica (or Lina)
I live in Nizhniy Tagil (Tagil), Central Ural.
I like traveling, reading, cooking, sports (especially yoga) and dancing.
Also I like knitting and photographing.
Also I collect coins and banknotes from around the world..
And, of course, I collect stamps and postcards.
I have a cat. Her name is Bella (или Белка)). I love her. She's only 1 year old (dec.16). I have a lot of pictures of her in my instagram.
Please, sent me only postcard, not two-sheets (folded) cards (I don't like them at all), NO AD cards or handmade, please.
I would love to receive postcards with some of the following themes:
- about your country/ your city
- map of your country,
- castles, palaces, manors, etc. (of your country or city)
- lighthouses (they're so beautiful)
- lakes, mountains, sea, volcanic, etc.
- sunset, sunrise
- beaches, waterfalls, etc.
- Greetings From (Postal Love Cards)
- animals, birds, butterflies, raccoons, snakes, spiders (I like tarantula)
- flora, fauna and ouls of Belarus (I like them so much)
- traditional clothes of your country
- landscapes – from your hometown
- retro, vintage (or cover of Vouge, Vanity Fair, etc.)
- dance card (i like hip-hop and house dance)
- royal families
- Despicable Me, Frozen, Rise of the Guardians or Ice Age cards
- Keep calm and ...
- Alphabets (ABC...)
- birthday cards in July
- cats, kittens, cute puppies, etc.
- look at my favourite cards, for cards i like to get.
I would be very happy if you could write something on the card.
Please, date your cards.
If it's possible, I'd like to received card without envelope.
I add to faves only cards I have not got.
Thank you very much for reading my message!
I am very looking forward to recieve your cards!
IMPORTANT: Please protect my privacy! Do not publish or scan my real name, address or text I've written on the back of the card to your blog or to the Net... period. Thank you for protecting my privacy. I'll protect yours for my part.