Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is Elena, originally im from unique Siberian region - Yamal-Nenets. Arctic circle, Northen lights, specific flora and fauna, extremely low temperatures and very interesting culture...it's all about my Yamal!!!
But now i live in Moscow region. I moved 7 years ago, but i visit my region at least twice a year.
I adore postcards and i'll be happy to receive them!
I'm keen on yoga and stretching, reading books and traveling.
I like the Balkans and if you are from this region i'd like to receive postcard with views of your city.
I like postcards:
- Cards that representative your country (region/city), especially people in national costume
- Famous people of your country: writers, artists, composers, etc
- Beautiful nature, oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, mountains, deserts etc...
- Arctica & Antarctica
- Unesco World Heritages
- Jetoy cats
- Jewerly, pearls and watches
- Wine and champagne; vineyards and factories; coffee
- Space scenery; moon, planets & stars
- Art cards
- Newspapers, magazines, letters, books
- Greetings from...(postallove)
- Audrey Hepburn
- Frida Kahlo (!!!)
- Miss Monroe )))
.....OR just look at my "Favorite".......................
But please don’t stress yourself. I’ll be happy to receive all postcards. BUT.....Dear friends! I have a wish, please no ad, commercial, hand-made cards. Please, don’t send me cards with food or recipe.
About direct swap:
- Maxicards - cards with matching stamp on the front and also the date when it was first issued. If you send me a Maxicard, please put your address on the card (or an envelope), so I will send you a Maxicard also.
- Japanese Gotochi cards. If you send me a Gotochi card, I will send you a Maxicard or a card according your preferences in return (don't forget to write your address)
- i can offer an exchange of postcards from my region on your interesting postcard)))
I register received cards the same day and if I didn't register yours for a long time (more than 60 days), please contact me.
P.S Dear Postcrossers! I'm out of politics, I'm not interested in news.I am not an activist of any organizations. I do not enter into political discussions, including historical.Thank you for understanding.
Peace and love!
Best wishes and happy postcrossing! THANK YOU!