All kind and sunny day !!!
My name is Elena, I live in St. Petersburg, I love writing and receiving letters and postcards.
I have a son Egor, he works as a cook in a restaurant, and two cats - Archibald, a Russian blue, he is 8 years old, and Theodor, from a shelter, he is 3 years old.
I have a lot of hobbies: I collect volumetric stickers, pens and mugs all over the world, tea bags, coins and banknotes.
I will be glad to receive cards:
-My love for all time is Moomins, each of them!
* If you have the opportunity to send a maxicard, it will be a real gift for me. )))
- owls / owls
-postcards of unusual shape (square, round, oval, along the contour of the country and others
-Women in Science
- rain and umbrellas
- unusual shape and unusual material - wood, cork, metal, embroidered postcard - are welcome!
-Cards for Halloween and Christmas - any time of the year - I love!
- I like old ladies Inge Lok and I will be happy to collect them all before I can fully identify with one of them! :)
-I still don't have 1,3,7,8,10,12,13,16,18,20,25,27,30,31,34,35,36,36,38,39,40,44,46,49,50,53,55,56,57,58,59,60,62,63,64,65,67,69.
- Lali Cards (https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2015/06/17/stationery-makers-lali-cards)
- Postcrossers of Australia really want to collect the alphabet in the form of maximum cards, I will be infinitely happy with a direct exchange!
Please, if possible, do not use promotional cards and homemade photo cards.
A card of my favorites - these are all cards that I have not received yet, but would love to receive!
If you love and know how to draw, then you can not write anything, but just leave a beautiful drawing, it will be like a gift on a postcard!
I really appreciate any postcard that was sent in a surprise envelope from your country, but this is not required!
You can write any wish, everything that is dear to you at the moment and what you want me to say!
I love you all and wish you peace and good luck!
P.S. If you sent me a postcard, and if I haven't registered within 60 days, write to me and I will register your card. I know that if postcards go missing in the mail, it’s not your fault.
P.S.S. At the moment I do not have a working scanner, so unfortunately I cannot scan cards, sorry for the inconvenience.