I live in Angra do Heroísmo (a World Heritage City since December 7, 1983) and the must important city in the Terceira Island, in Azores Archipelago.
A love cooking, making pictures, travelling, colleting postcards, stamps and talking with my parents and friends.
- write the date on your card, just before you put the card in the postbox.
- put on postcard beautiful stamps from your city or country. I like it very much.
Thanks for your atention!
I love postcards but i PREFER:
- Maps postcards, Unesco, Flags, Citiviews; - i like it very, very much!
- single view postcards of the capital of your country with the name of front. - Typical aspects of your city or country written and stamped.
- GF postcards from your country written and stamped.
I don’t like postcards:
- no self made cards;
- no ad cards.
- postcards with halloween.
Sorry, my English is not very fluently, so I mostly prefer to write short regards in my cards.
Wishing you a happy postcrossing