My name is Anastasiya. I live in Belarus, in the beautiful city of Mogilev. I am an economist by profession, but I work in the field of information technology. I like to travel. So far, I have only visited Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania, but I hope I can see more countries and beautiful places. I love animals. I have a black cat. His name is Chester. My hobbies are photography, coin collecting and board games. Besides postcrossing, I also do paper correspondence. I have several "paper" friends from different countries. Writing real letters is magical!
Not sure which postcard to send for me? I'll give you a hint:
• I love foxes and black cats, and I also like illustrations of cats by Rina Zenyuk and Maria Pavlova
• I love succulents, cacti, peonies, tulips, lilacs and lupins, and I also love botanical illustrations
• I love drawn food and recipes
• I love lighthouses (they are mesmerizing), maps, mailboxes
• I like postcards in the form of stamps (large stamp)
• I love Anime ("Naruto" etc.), comics, cartoons ("Adventure Time" etc.)
• I like drawn sideboards by Galina Egorenkova
• Rest in the woods, tents, hammocks, kayaks (since I am fond of kayaking)
• Cute village motives, houses (drawn)
• I will be happy to receive the maximum card or postcard of an unusual shape or from an unusual material (wood, metal), a 3D postcard or a postcard with an inserted film
I collect a series of postcards:
♥ Greetings from (AT,FR,FI,RU,PL,HU)
♥ Happy Postcrossing from (US,NL,CA,DE)
♥ Cities of Russia: есть Екб, Псков; В.Новгород; Кострома; Тула; Смол-к; Москва; СПб; Ярос-ль; Омск; Мурманск; Тюмень; Тверь; Kazan; Sochi; Севас-ль; Ростов-н-Д; Новосиб-к
♥ Icons of World (NL)
♥ World Travel
♥ Maps of the world
♥ Flags of the world (BY;CN)
♥ Where's Waldo?
♥ Sven Nordqvist "Pettson and Findus"
♥ Inge Löök "Old lady" (#14,16,35,52,56,59,62)
If possible, refrain from:
- handmade postcards, self-printed;
- advertising/free card;
- multi-view tourist card - one that is divided into several sections with different photographs / views.
Please review my received cards from your country to make sure you are not sending me a duplicate. You can also look at all the postcards I received (they are sorted by topic): https://goo-gl.su/vICEu
Please write something about yourself on the postcard. What do you like, why did you choose this card, what is your favorite quote, what do you know about Belarus, etc. I always read the profile information after registering the postcard, so please do not write the same information ...
If you are sending a postcard in an envelope, I would be very happy to receive a coin, flyer, ticket, sticker, tea bag or something else interesting, as well as read a couple of lines about you and your country. If possible, write something in your native language (with translation into English / Russian). You can also write my name in your language - Anastasiya.
My Instagram with postcards: @xo_end
Happy postcrossing! ❤