amyvnwijk(or Amy) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,909 days).
Hallo! (Hello in Dutch)
My name is Amy and I live in the south of the Netherlands. I love all things vintage & retro, I enjoy crafting, baking, cooking, reading and going to thrift stores. My dream is to travel the world, receiving postcards is a great way to look for beautiful places to visit.
I'm happy with every card I receive, each card is a gift! I appreciate everyone who takes time to send me a card, so any type of card is welcome, I'm open to anything. If you like ideas for choosing, here are some of my interests:
- Views of your city or country, map, skylines, city by night, mailboxes, houses, streets, markets, buildings, landscapes
- From Germany, I really like the Chronikkarten and Ortsschildkarten
- Vintage or retro illustrations / advertising, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Romy Schneider, Ingrid Bergman, pop art
- Traditional clothing of your region or country
- Food or drinks; cupcakes, sweets, traditional food, cards with a recipe, coffee, tea
- The sea, beach, seashells and lighthouses
- Children's book or cute illustrations, fairytales, Disney princesses, Nijntje / Miffy, Jip & Janneke, Belle & Boo, Flower Fairies
- Literature, famous writers, old books, people reading / writing
- Illustrations from Anne Taintor, Anna-Mari West, Mila Marquis, Cartita Design, Amandine Piu (or similar styles)
- Flowers, plants, gardens
- Hospital related cards, nurses, medics
- Something from my favorites (all cards I don't have yet!)
If you like to be creative with drawing, doodling, washi tapes, handlettering, stickers: don't hold back, I love it!
Thank you & happy Postcrossing! ♥