My name is Amanda and I am 39 years old.
I was born in Florida and have lived in Virginia, California, Texas, New York, the District of Columbia, and Illinois. Since I have moved around a lot, I keep in touch with friends by sending postcards.
I am an art history professor. My husband and I love to look at sculpture and visit museums when we travel.
My favorite postcards are:
- postcards from quirky or out of the way museums
- postcards with famous works of art or architecture from your country
- cards for upcoming holidays or with images of the current season where you live
- cards that refer to the mail or postcrossing
- city skylines and dramatic landscapes
If you want to send me a card that I marked with a heart on Postcrossing, please check to see if it's one I received.
Please translate any text on the card that is not in English.
Cooking is one of my hobbies. I'd like to hear about your favorite dish or your most recent meal.