Hello! My name is Ali, and I was born and raised in south Texas.
My interests include history (especially Russian history!), literature, and film.
I would be happy to receive any postcard from your country! But if you would like some ideas, I would particularly enjoy seeing cards that feature...
- your favorite local landmarks
- animals common in your country
- wildflowers common to your area
- your country's customs
- anything red (my favorite color)
- your area's local fairy tales or legends
- anything related to film, television, or literature
- anything related to an upcoming holiday celebrated by either your country or mine
- anything from your country or town that makes you proud to live there
Or just surprise me with something you think is beautiful, funny, charming, or insightful!
I hope you will also choose to write a message on the postcard! I'd love to read...
- about your day
- about what things are like right now in your country
- a little known fact about your country
- about your favorite writer or work of literature, or something related to a famous writer or novel from your country
I would also appreciate it if you could date the postcard.
Thank you! Happy Postcrossing!