I like to read, and travel. I have been collecting postcards on and off for more than 20 years now. :)
I used to have them all displayed in my wall, but that damages them terribly. I am slowly (very slowly) but surely scanning my collection to Flickr!
http://snipurl.com/2n5nx (If you want to browse my postcard collection)
As for postcards please choose one you might like for yourself or a close loved one. However if you need some extra tips on what to send me:
* Flags, National Monuments and Landmarks
*Dachshunds!!! Look at mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alicedice/sets/7
2157619761506171/ also in my instagram https://www.instagram.com/alicedice/
* Animals (platypus, giraffe, flamingo, penguin, panda, camel, tiger, cheetah, panther, elephant dolphin, whales, cute bugs or baby animals) No kittens or cats, please.
* Cartoon, drawings or illustrations and funny postcards
* Water (rivers, lakes, snow)
* Windows or doors!
* Coffee related
* Pink, girly and cutesy
* Night views and Panoramas
* Original shapes or materials (round, cork, copper, over sized, undersized, etc)-
Best if it has a message written on it! I like to read what people have to say, It can be something about your day or a phrase you like in your own language, with translation, please!
Note: I have received just too many requests for private swaps, so I am suspending my offer to swap for a while. For those you sent requests I will answer them, you just have to be patient.