I am 52 and I live in a suburb from Stuttgart, a nice town in the south of Germany. I love reading, cooking, rubberstamping, visiting the theatre and concerts.
If you are not sure what kind of postcard to send here are some of the topics I like most:
- elves and cute fantasy creatures
- Pictures from Katja Saario
- romantical scenes
- cupcakes and muffins
- beach scenes
- by the sea
- all about love and loving people
- butterflies, but only painted or stamped, not real photographs
- with lot of purple
- colorkey-cards (black/white with a little bit of colour)
- cards with sayings or wisdom
- photographs from Carl Warner
- seasonal cards (christmas, easter, valentine, halloween)
please look at my favourites and I will guess you will find out the style I love
but all others are welcome too for sure, although I don't like the typical tourist cards very much.
You can tell me about your favourite book as I am always looking for good new reading stuff. Let me know a bit about yourself.