my name is Thorsten. I´m 47 years old and I work as a civil servant in my hometown Essen. Essen is a big city in the Ruhr Valley. My favourite hobby is to travel around the world with my wife.
That´s also the reason why I like to get postcards from all over the world, espacially from people who come from countries we haven´t seen yet.
Here you can see where we´ve been:
So pleeeeeaase send postcards with nice stamps of your country.
I'm happy about every card I get.
But if you want me to give pleasure, so send me postcards with pictures of:
- Die Schlümpfe (The Smurfs), or Tim und Struppi (Tintin)
- Spirou & Fantasio
- Lucky Luke
- The Adventures of Blake & Mortimer
- 3-D Postcards
- Police Cars, Police buildings, Cops and everything about police
(These cards will find a place on the wall in my office)
Lately, I am a collector of police shoulder badges.
And if you like to send me a shoulder badge of your uniform in an envelope, so I promise to send you one of my shoulder badges back to you.
- Music from the 80´s
- TV-Series from the 80´s
- Movie posters
- Space, Planets etc.
- Parrots and other colorful birds
- Cockatoos and lovebirds
- Postcards with pictures from UNESCO World Heritage (If you live in a region where there is a Unesco World Heritage Site, so please send me a photo thereof.
- Postcards with pictures of UNESCO Nature heritage
- pictures of royal families or royal weddings (for my wife ;-))
- Postcards with special stamps that smell, change color or something similar.
- Postcards with stamps where the stamp is embedded in the design
- dear pc´s from Australia. Please send me a Upside Down postcard.
- dear pc´s from Portugal/Lisboa. Please send me cards with these beautiful trams from Lisboa.
But all postcards are welcome.
I´m happy to get birthday postcards for me in November or for my wife Alexandra in February. Her birthday is on the 29th of February, a very special day that she can celebrate unfortunately only every four years.
The following, sent postcards are unfortunately missing:
2019: 8 cards
2018: 12 cards
2017: 13 cards
2016: 7 cards
2015: 6 cards
2014: 20 cards
2013: 13 cards